Sunday, September 10, 2023

Offer Sacrifice of Thanksgiving

 

PAVILLION GLASS WINDOWS INSTALLATION
September 09, 2023


To You will I offer sacrifice of thanksgiving, 
and I will call upon the name of the Lord. 
PSALM 116 : 17


How shall I make a return to the Lord for all the good he has done for me? The cup of salvation I will take up, and I will call upon the name of the Lord. My vows to the Lord I will pay in the presence of all His people. (Ps 116:12-13,18) 

Jesus said, "Amen, I say to you, if two of you agree on earth about anything for which they are to pray, it shall be granted to them by my heavenly Father. For where two or three are gathered together in My name, there am I in the midst of them.” (Mt 18:19-20)

The cup of blessing that we bless, is it not a participation in the Blood of Christ? The bread that we break, is it not a participation in the Body of Christ? (1 Cor 10:16) Because the loaf of bread is one, we, though many, are one Body, for we all partake of the one loaf. (1 Cor 10:17)

Come, let us sing joyfully to the Lord; let us acclaim the rock of our salvation. Let us come into His presence with thanksgiving; let us joyfully sing psalm to Him (Ps 95:2). Come, let us bow down in worship; let us kneel before the Lord who made us (Ps 95:1-3). 

Grace, mercy, and peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Lord (1 Tim 1:1-2). I am grateful to Him who has strengthened me, Christ Jesus our Lord, because he considered me trustworthy in appointing me to the ministry. I was once a blasphemer and a persecutor and an arrogant man, but I have been mercifully treated because I acted out of ignorance in my unbelief. Indeed, the grace of our Lord has been abundant, along with the faith and love that are in Christ Jesus (1 Tim 1:12-14).

I bless the Lord who counsels me; even in the night my heart exhorts me (Ps 16:7). I set the Lord ever before me; with Him at my right hand I shall not be disturbed (Ps 16:8). 

O Lord, my allotted portion and my cup, You it is who hold fast my lot (Ps 16:5). Keep me, O God, for in You I take refuge; say to the Lord, “My Lord are you” (Ps 16:1-2). You will show me the path to life, fullness of joys in Your presence, the delights at Your right hand forever (Ps 16:11).