Saturday, September 9, 2023

Praise the Lord!

 

PAVILION ENCLOSURE - FOLDING GLASS WINDOW INSTALLATION
September 09, 2023


Let everything that has breath praise the Lord! Alleluia 
PSALM 150:6


Whatever you do, in word or in deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him (Col 3:17). Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, as in all wisdom you teach and admonish one another, singing psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God (Col 3:16). 

Jesus said, “The Son of Man is lord of the Sabbath.” (Lk 6:5). "No disciple is superior to the teacher; but when fully trained, every disciple will be like his teacher" (Lk 6:40). "Give and gifts will be given to you; a good measure, packed together, shaken down, and overflowing, will be poured into your lap. For the measure with which you measure will in return be measured out to you.” (Lk 6:38)

Praise the Lord in His sanctuary, praise Him in the firmament of His strength. Praise Him for His mighty deeds, praise Him for His sovereign majesty (Ps 150:1-2). Let everything that has breath praise the Lord! Alleluia (Ps 150:6). 

You once were alienated and hostile in mind because of evil deeds (Col 1:21). God has now reconciled in His fleshly Body of Christ through His death, to present you holy, without blemish, and irreproachable before Him (Col 1:22). Persevere in the faith, firmly grounded, stable, and not shifting from the hope of the Gospel that you heard (Col 1:23)

If I preach the Gospel, this is no reason for me to boast, for an obligation has been imposed on me, and woe to me if I do not preach it! (1 Cor 9:16) If I do so willingly, I have a recompense; but if unwillingly, then I have been entrusted with a stewardship (1 Cor 9:17). What then is my recompense? That when I preach, I offer the Gospel free of charge so as not to make full use of my right in the Gospel (1 Cor 9:18). All this I do for the sake of the Gospel, so that I too may have a share in it (1 Cor 9:23). 

O God, by your name save me, and by your might defend my cause (Ps 54:3). O God, hear my prayer; hearken to the words of my mouth (Ps 54:4). Behold, God is my helper; the Lord sustains my life (Ps 54:6). Freely will I offer you sacrifice; I will praise your name, O Lord, for its goodness (Ps 54:8).