Friday, November 3, 2023

God has Blessed your Children

 

VILLA ALESSA - ALESSA JANE WITH COUSINS
November 01, 2023


For He has strengthened the bars of your gates; 
He has blessed your children within you.
PSALM 147:13


They are children of Israel; theirs the adoption, the glory, the covenants, the giving of the law, the worship, and the promises; theirs the patriarchs, and from them, according to the flesh, is the Christ, who is over all, God blessed forever. Amen. (Rom 9:4-5)

Jesus said, “Who among you, if your son or ox falls into a cistern, would not immediately pull him out on the sabbath day?” (Lk 14:5-6) But they kept silent; so He took the man and, after He had healed him, dismissed him. (Lk 14:4)

I speak the truth in Christ, I do not lie; my conscience joins with the Holy Spirit in bearing me witness that I have great sorrow and constant anguish in my heart. For I could wish that I myself were accursed and cut off from Christ for the sake of my own people, my kindred according to the flesh. (Rom 9:1-3) 

Glorify the Lord, O Jerusalem; praise your God, O Zion. For he has strengthened the bars of your gates; he has blessed your children within you.  He has granted peace in your borders; with the best of wheat he fills you. He sends forth his command to the earth; swiftly runs his word! (Ps 147:12-15)

He has proclaimed His word to Jacob, His statutes and His ordinances to Israel. He has not done thus for any other nation; his ordinances he has not made known to them. Alleluia. (Ps 147:19-20)