Sunday, October 15, 2023

God will Fully Supply Whatever you Need

 

GAZEBO - CONSTRUCTION
October 15, 2021


My God will fully supply whatever you need, 
in accord with his glorious riches in Christ Jesus. 
PHILIPPIANS 4:19


The Lord of hosts will provide for all peoples a feast of rich food and choice wines, juicy, rich food and pure, choice wines. He will destroy the veil that veils all peoples, the web that is woven over all nations; He will destroy death forever. The Lord God will wipe away the tears from all faces; the reproach of His people He will remove from the whole earth; for the Lord has spoken. (Is 25:6-8)

Jesus said, “Behold, I have prepared my banquet, my calves and fattened cattle are killed, and everything is ready; come to the feast.” (Mt. 22:4)

On that day it will be said: “Behold our God, to whom we looked to save us! This is the Lord for whom we looked; let us rejoice and be glad that He has saved us!” (Is 25:9)

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want (Ps 23:1). I know how to live in humble circumstances; I know also how to live with abundance. In every circumstance and in all things I have learned the secret of being well fed and of going hungry, of living in abundance and of being in need. I can do all things in Him who strengthens me. (Phil 4:12-13)

Even though I walk in the dark valley I fear no evil; for You are at my side with Your rod and your staff that give me courage. (Ps 23:4) You spread the table before me in the sight of my foes; you anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. Only goodness and kindness follow me all the days of my life; and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord for years to come. (Ps 23:2-6)