Friday, September 8, 2023

God With Us

 

GARDEN PATHWALK CONCRETING
September 07, 2020


Behold, the virgin shall be with child and bear a son, 
and they shall name Him Immanuel, 
which means “God is with us.” 
MATTHEW 1 : 23


He shall stand firm and shepherd His flock by the strength of the Lord, in the majestic name of the Lord, His God; and they shall remain, for now His greatness shall reach to the ends of the earth; He shall be peace. (Mic 5:3-4)

God is with you in all that you do (Gen 21:22). Be strong and courageous, and act; do not fear nor be dismayed, for the LORD God, is with you. He will not fail you nor forsake you until all the work for the service of the house of the LORD is finished (1 Ch 28:2).

Thus says the LORD, “The products and the merchandise will come over to you and will be yours. God is with you, and there is none else, No other God” (Isa 45:14). Certainly I will be with you, and this shall be the sign to you that it is I who have sent you: when you have brought the people out, you shall worship God at this mountain” (Exo 3:4).

It shall be when these signs come to you, do for yourself what the occasion requires, for God is with you (1 Sam 10:7). Be strong and courageous! Do not tremble or be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go (Jos 1:9). Do all that is in your heart, for God is with you (1 Ch 17:2).

The LORD, the God of heaven, has appointed me to build Him a house. Whoever there is among you of all His people, may the LORD his God be with him, and let him go up! (2 Ch 36:23). 

You have said to me, O Lord GOD, “Buy for yourself the field with money and call in witnesses” (Jer 32:25). I trust in Your mercy, let my heart rejoice. You have been good to me (Ps 13:6). The spread of Your wings will fill the breadth of Your land, O Immanuel. (Isa 8:8). But as for me, my prayer is to You, O LORD, at an acceptable time; O God, in the greatness of Your lovingkindness, Answer me with Your saving truth (Ps 69:13). Deal kindly with me for Your name's sake; Because Your loving kindness is good, deliver me (Ps 109:21).