Saturday, September 23, 2023

Build the House

 

RPES BATCH75
September 23, 2023

"Go up into the hill country; bring timber, and build the house 
that I may take pleasure in it and receive my glory, says the Lord.” 
HAGGAI 1:8


There is an appointed time for everything, and a time for every affair under the heavens. A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to uproot the plant. A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to tear down, and a time to build. (Ecc 3:1-3)

Jesus said, “Knowledge of the mysteries of the Kingdom of God has been granted to you; but to the rest, they are made known through parables so that they may look but not see, and hear but not understand". Hear the word, embrace it with a generous and good heart, and bear fruit through perseverance.” (Lk 8:10,15)

Consider your ways! You have sown much, but have brought in little; you have eaten, but have not been satisfied; you have drunk, but have not been exhilarated; have clothed yourselves, but not been warmed; and he who earned wages earned them for a bag with holes in it. (Hag 1:5-6)

I have considered the task which God has appointed for the son of men to be busied about. He has made everything appropriate to its time, and has put the timeless into their hearts, without man’s ever discovering, from beginning to end, the work which God has done. (Ecc 3:10-11)

Blessed be the Lord, my rock, my mercy and my fortress, my stronghold, my deliverer, my shield, in whom I trust (Ps 144:1-2).