Saturday, August 5, 2023

Think As God Does

 

JACUZZI LEAK - PIPE DIGGING
August 04, 2023


He turned and said to Peter, 
“Get behind me, Satan! You are an obstacle to me. 
You are thinking not as God does, but as human beings do.”
MATTHEW 6 : 23


Thinking means to have or form in the mind as an idea, conception, etc., to have or form in the mind in order to understand, know, or remember something else. First recorded before 900; Middle English thinken, variant of thenken, Old English thencan; cognate with Dutch, German denken, Old Norse thekkja, Gothic thagkjan; akin to Latin tongēre “to know”. (Dictionary.com).

The Lord declares, “For My thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your ways My ways. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways and My thoughts than your thoughts (Isaiah 55:8-9). I know their works and their thoughts; the time is coming to gather all nations and tongues. And they shall come and see My glory" (Isaiah 66:18).

They do not know the thoughts of the LORD, and they do not understand His purpose; for He has gathered them like sheaves to the threshing floor (Micah 4:12). The thoughts of God no one knows except the Spirit of God. We speak not in words taught by human wisdom, but in those taught by the Spirit, combining spiritual thoughts with spiritual words (1 Corinthians 2:11,13). 

The LORD knows the thoughts of man, that they are a mere breath (Psalm 94:11). And Jesus knowing their thoughts said, “Why are you thinking evil in your hearts? (Matthew 9:4) From within, out of the heart of men, proceed the evil thoughts, fornications, thefts, murders, adulteries" (Mark 7:21).

The LORD searches all hearts, and understands every intent of the thoughts. If you seek Him, He will let you find Him; but if you forsake Him, He will reject you forever (1 Chronicles 28:9). For behold, He who forms mountains and creates the wind and declares to man what are His thoughts, He who makes dawn into darkness and treads on the high places of the earth, the LORD God of hosts is His name. (Amos 4:13)

How great are Your works, O LORD! Your thoughts are very deep. (Psalm 92:5). How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God! How vast is the sum of them! (Psalm 139:17) Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me and know my anxious thoughts; (Psalm 139:23) When my anxious thoughts multiply within me, Your consolations delight my soul. (Psalm 94:19)