Friday, October 20, 2023

Secret Revealed

HOUSE OF SEALTHIEL - CONSTRUCTION
October 20, 2019

 

“There is nothing concealed 
that will not be revealed, 
nor secret that will not be known.”
LUKE 12:2


What does the Scripture say? Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness (Rom 4:3). Indeed, if Abraham was justified on the basis of his works, he has reason to boast; but this was not so in the sight of God (Rom 4:2). 

Jesus said, “Are not five sparrows sold for two small coins? Yet not one of them has escaped the notice of God. Even the hairs of your head have all been counted. Do not be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows.” (Lk 12:6-7)

A worker’s wage is credited not as a gift, but as something due. But when one does not work, yet believes in the one who justifies the ungodly, his faith is credited as righteousness. (Rom 4:4-5) Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven and whose sins are covered. Blessed is the man whose sin the Lord does not record. (Rom 4:7-8)

Be glad in the Lord and rejoice, you just; exult, all you upright of heart (Ps 32:11). Blessed is he whose fault is taken away, whose sin is covered. Blessed the man to whom the Lord imputes not guilt, in whose spirit there is no guile. (Ps 32:1-2)

Then I acknowledged my sin to you, my guilt I covered not. I said, “I confess my faults to the Lord,” and you took away the guilt of my sin (Ps 32:5).