Monday, July 31, 2023

Turn Back

 

BACK TO ORIGINAL SELF - SHORT HAIR WITH NO MUSTACHE
July 31, 2023


Perhaps they will listen and turn back, each from his evil way, 
so that I may repent of the evil I have planned 
to inflict upon them for their evil deeds. 
JEREMIAH 26 : 3


The anger of the LORD will not turn back until He has performed and carried out the purposes of His heart; in the last days you will clearly understand it (Jereremiah 23:20, 30:24).

The LORD warned through all His prophets and every seer, saying, “Turn back from your evil ways and keep My commandments and My statutes in accordance with all the Law which I commanded your fathers, and which I sent to you through My servants the prophets” (2 Kings 17:13).

This is what the LORD says: “Behold, I am forming a disaster against you and devising a plan against you. Now turn back, each of you from his evil way, and correct your ways and your deeds!” (Jeremiah 18:11)

“Say to them, ‘As I live!' declares the Lord GOD, ‘I take no pleasure at all in the death of the wicked, but rather that the wicked turn from his way and live. Turn back, turn back from your evil ways! Why then should you die?' (Ezekiel 33:11)

God sent John to turn many back to the Lord their God. And it is he who will go as a forerunner before Him in the spirit and power of Elijah, to turn the hearts of fathers back to their children, and the disobedient to the attitude of the righteous, to make ready a people prepared for the Lord.” (Luke 1:16-17).

Now that you have come to know God, or rather to be known by God, how is it that you turn back again to the weak and worthless elementary principles, to which you want to be enslaved all over again? (Galatians 4:9)

I will hear what God the LORD will say; For He will speak peace to His people, to His godly ones; and may they not turn back to foolishness (Psalm 85:5).