Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Seek and You shall Find

 
PATIO IMPROVEMENT
Exterior Wall Finishing
July 22, 2026



MANNY CRISOSTOMO AND FAMILY
July 21, 2023

"Ask, and it will be given to you; 
seek, and you will find; 
knock, and it will be opened to you."
(Matthew 7:7 ; Luke 11:9)


Seek means to go in search or quest of (to seek the truth), to try to find or discover by searching or questioning (to seek the solution to a problem). First recorded before 900; Middle English seken, Old English sēcan; cognate with German suchen, Old Norse sœkja, Gothic sōkjan; akin to Latin sāgīre “to perceive by scent”. (Dictionary.com)

“Seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be provided to you" (Mt 6:33).

Seek the LORD while He may be found, call upon Him while He is near; let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts; let him return to the LORD, that he may have mercy on him, and to our God, for He will abundantly pardon (Isaiah 55:6-7). Look to the Lord in His strength; seek to serve Him constantly (Ps 105:4). 

The one who searches hearts knows what is the intention of the Spirit, because it intercedes for the holy ones according to God’s will (Rom 8:27).  Glory in His holy name; rejoice, O hearts that seek the Lord! (Ps 105:3). 

I sought the Lord, and He answered me and delivered me from all my fears (Ps 34:5). I sought Him whom my heart loves (Song 3:1). 

O God, you are my God whom I seek; for you my flesh pines and my soul thirsts like the earth, parched, lifeless and without water (Ps 63:2). I am yours; save me, for I have sought your precepts (Ps 119:94).With all my heart I seek you; let me not stray from your commands (Ps 119:10).


Published:
July 22, 2025, 6:15 AM
July 22, 2023, 6:52 AM